What cities do you service?
Denver-metro area, including: Aurora, Arvada, Boulder, Broomfield,
Castle Rock, Centennial, Commerce City, Denver, Englewood, Glendale,
Greenwood Village, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, Littleton,
Lone Tree, Longmont, Morrison, Northglenn, Parker, Thornton, Westminister,
What residential services do you provide?
- Regular Cleaning services (checklist here).
- Deep Cleaning and Move In / Move Out services (checklist here).
How do you confirm the cleaning appointments?
- Whitin 5 days, customers get an email confirming the date of the service.
- Within 2 days, customers get an email confirming the date and time of the service. Customers then click the email link provided to confirm their appointment.
Are you bonded and insured?
What happens if something broke while the cleaning took place?
- On the rare circumstance that something breaks during the cleaning, we will immediately work to resolve the problem either directly with you or by involving our insurance agent.
How far in advance should I schedule my service?
- We schedule our crews 2 to 3 weeks in advance but we can arrange last minute cleanings depending on availability.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We prefer payments by check.
- We also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, debit cards, ACH deposit and cash.
Who provides the cleaning supplies?
- We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment.
- As an alternative, we can use supplies and equipment provided by our clients.
How much do you charge?
- The charge varies based on customer requirements, cleaning frequency and size of the house. Our average customer rate per cleaning is $80-$100 for a 1500-1750 sq ft home.
What if I am not satisfied with the service provided?
- We will immediately work to resolve the issue by either sending our crew back to the house, sending a different crew or even applying a credit towards your invoice.
Will I get the same crew for every cleaning service?
- We try to send the same crew every time.
Must I be home when the crew arrives for cleaning?
- It is not necessary to be home for the cleaning but please make arragements with us to enter your house.
- Also, please make arrangements with us to ensure that your pet(s) is well taken care of.
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday thru Friday and 8am-5pm.
- Saturday 8am-2pm.
Do you have any additional fees?
- Last minute cancellation fee: $25 for cancelled services with less than a 48-hour notice.
- Bounced check fee: $35 for checks that are returned due to no funds or other reasons.
- Late fees: 18% interest for all overdue payments.
- Other fees may apply.